What can you expect to see when the fashion-forward bride go down the aisle in style next Fall? Thanks to the fabulous fashion editors at Women's Wear Daily we get the definitive answer on what will be hot for Fall 2014 wedding dress
trends. Fresh from the runaways at New York fashions shows, WWD
editors share this bridal forecast with a happy note that every bride can find her unique look!
With Sleek lines and simple details this plus size bridal gown gives new meaning to the term Sophisticated.
- The New Mermaid: sexy gets a softer side but still so chic
- The Renegade: the groom wore pants - and so did the bride!
- The Pink Lady: the color that girly girls always go favor
The Sophisticate: sleek lines with interest heightened by details on the surface
- The Vamp: look no further than Art Deco for her favorite period.
- The Minimalist: you always know her signature style is simple sophistication
- The Illusionist: she loves the look of layers that are barely there
- The Free Spirit: something as easy as a slip dressed up with embellishments
Which look did you fall in love with? Tell us