Finding your dream Prom dress is oh-so-fun. But fast-lane fashionistas don’t always have time to trek through the infinite styles for Prom 2011. Sydney, the Prom pro at Sydney’s Closet, solves that problem with her “Get Gorgeous Guide to Prom Dresses”.
She zeros in on what’s hot – and what’s not – so you can stop stressing out about what to wear to Prom 2011. You can just focus on looking amazing and having the time of your life!
Sydney’s Prom dress guide launches tomorrow, March 10, and goes through March 20th. Each day Sydney will feature one of these Top 10 Prom Dress Trends for 2011:
1. Untamed Glamour: animal prints call your wild side
2. Easy Breezy: go with fabrics that flow like chiffon
3. Prints Charming: novel, bold graphics get attention
4. Candy Land Colors: yummy hues like lemon drop and grape
5. One-Shoulder Starlet: design detail seen on the red-carpet
6. Coming Up Roses: floral rosettes add 3-D touch
7. Shady Lady: one color fades from light to dark
8. Painted Lady: patterns splashed with color
9. Flower Power: pretty, feminine florals
10. Cut it Short: hike up the hem to knee
Check back tomorrow when Sydney showcases her first top trend: animal prints. This fierce style creates a real fashion uproar! Remember: come back each day for 10 days so you don't miss a single scoop on what's hot for Prom dresses.
Be sure to leave a comment. Sydney loves to hear from you!