Ten Money Saving Tips for Brides on a Tight Budget
Here's 10 Tips for cost-conscious Brides to save money on the wedding of their dreams and still go down the aisle in style:Shopping for a cheap plus size wedding dress? Click here for a real bargain! Do you have a money saving tip of your own to share? Tell us what you did to help the budget on your big day - leave us a comment!
- Smaller weddings: cut costs by cutting the guest list
- Destination weddings: say "I Do" in places near - not far!
- Accent colors: dress up a simple wedding dress with a splash of color
- Weekdays: tie the knot Monday through Friday instead of weekends
- Go green: use eco-friendly decorations can be replanted or potted
- Simple invitations: skip fancy paper and forget save the date cards
- RSVP online: save the planet and money by not mailing reply cards
- Sweet Things: serve cupcakes and slice a small wedding cake
- Something borrowed: flatter family or a friend by asking them to lend you wedding jewelry.
- Skip Extras: it's back to basics; who needs a chocolate fountain or wedding planner anyway?