With couples falling in love with casual weddings, fashion-savvy brides shopping for an informal wedding dress now have more choices than ever.
Casual wedding dresses are perfect for the bride who selects a more informal style and location for her wedding whether it’s a beach, backyard, cruise ship, mountain top, restaurant of chapel or a destination wedding like Hawaii, Mexico or Las Vegas.
Informal wedding gowns flatter brides getting married for the first time, for the second or third time or renewing their vows.
Brides tying the knot in informal wedding gowns love:
- Saving money: these informal dresses can be up to 90% cheaper than traditional wedding dresses
- Saving time: carry your casual wedding dress home today – rarely a special order!
- Getting a second chance: informal dresses get worn again and again.
- Feeling comfortable: less fuss means a more comfortable fit
Tips for shopping for informal wedding gowns:
Dress style: stay simple to reflect the relaxed atmosphere of a casual wedding. reduce heavy details like beads and sequins to a minimum.
Showcase your unique personality and fashion style whether it’s sexy, classic, trendy, romantic, bohemian or vintage.
- a sarong or sundress for a sunset beach wedding
- a chic suit for a morning wedding at City Hall or in a garden
- a special occasion dress for an evening wedding at a fine restaurant
Bend the rules: shop the bridesmaid collection to discover casual dresses in all lengths and colors.
Still can’t decide which casual wedding dress to buy? Go with the one that puts the biggest smile on your face!
On a tight budget? Don't sacrifice glamour shopping for a formal dress!