Countdown China Design Trip January 2014
It's never easy getting ready to travel 8,500 miles from our headquarters here in St. Louis to China. But the wicked winter weather is only making getting ready for this trip tougher. The Polar Plunge that blasted through this weekend forced us indoors for two days when the wind chill dropped to a life-threatening -25 degrees. That played havoc with our plans to get as much done as we could Sunday and Monday.So now we're scrambling to make it all happen very fast. It's really here. The countdown China Design Trip January 2014 . Yikes! We have less than 48 hours until we leave. That puts us all in a total fashion frenzy! So much to do in so little time. How will we ever get it done? (We really don't have a choice!) Here's our latest to-do list:
- try last-minute samples on our fit mannequin
- organize fabric swatches in a notebook
- stuff samples into space-saving storage bags
- photocopy passports and visas - just in case!
- leave itinerary for staff, family and friends
- charge international cell phone and all our other electronic devices
- test drive our new Microsoft RT tablet - very excited to use!
- check weather in Hong Kong and Guangzhou
- pack our clothes
- find time for a mani and pedi - hopefully!
- get out more luggage
- try to remember what else we forgot to put on this list!